понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

caribe royale resort suites and villas




Itapos;s been 4 months now that I have finished school. And really didnapos;t do that bad. So the plan was: study, stay in Berlin...

But it never goes the way you want it to go.

So I did not get into university, which was kinda ridiculous with the good grades I had. And I had to learn that within the next few years it will get even harder because everyone from other parts of Germany comes to Berlin just to study, cause itapos;s cheaper here.

The whole me-not-going-to-university thing caused a huge family crisis - because my family is NUTS - and I just escaped from "home" (doesnapos;t really feel like it anymore) as much as I could.
I donapos;t get why theyapos;re making such a fuss. Itapos;s not my fault that I was not accepted and now theyapos;re making my life.
I think I made the best out of it, found a job to earn some money and Iapos;ll apply again later... So what?
No... Of course this is not good enough for a family of teachers, doctors and mathematicians. And why bitch about the son who nearly fails every class in school and goes out to get wasted with his friends every weekend, when you have a daughter who finished school with a good average but does not study right away?
These people are really not good for me... I wish I had enough money to move out.

On top of all that one of my best friends moved to another city, because she got a really good job there. Sheapos;s very happy now and a lot more relaxed - Iapos;m still not sure if I like that, cause I have to share her with other people now ;) - and of course Iapos;m happy for her, but I still miss her very much.
I still have another friend who now moved back to a house like 5 minutes away from me, so I always have a place to go and someone I can talk to.
I wouldnapos;t know what to do without those two. Iapos;m so glad, I have them.

So the good things I got out of all this?
The knowledge that, no matter what happens, my friends are always there for me... Something that my family failed to do. Which brings me to concludion #2: I would always choose my friends over my family. I know some people could never understand that, but this experience showed me that my family would never hesitate to let me down if I didnapos;t live the way they want me to. With my friends I can be who I am, theyapos;re the most precious thing I have. And fuck the phone bill... If I canapos;t talk to them Iapos;ll go nuts too... And maybe end up like my parents.
Letapos;s hope this is never going to happen.

Softball winter practice starts in 13 days. =)

euro honda accord type r, caribe royale resort suites and villas, caribe royale resort suites, caribe royale resort suite villas, caribe royale resort suite orlando.



Комментариев нет: